- Gain access to opportunities to invest in start-ups.
- Collaborate with other members in screening deal opportunities and in making informed, collaborative decisions about whether or not to provide funding to a company.
- Have the opportunity to network with and learn from over 60 successful people from Mid-Missouri.
In turn, ci offers young companies:
- An opportunity to present its business concept for possible funding.
- Constructive feedback if a deal opportunity is declined.
- A measure of ongoing support if CI members invest in an enterprise.
CI holds nine dinner meetings between August and May. In addition, CI’s committees and task forces meet as needed. The annual membership fee is $500 for an individual or $750 for a couple. An accredited investor who is interested in joining CI can apply for membership or call 573-884-0496 and ask to attend a dinner meeting as a guest.